- December 3, 2013
- We're proud to serve in so many terrific communities and for the warm welcomes a...
To provide world class, compassionate care by engaging all individuals and their families to enhance living.
The Palliative CareCenter & Hospice of Catawba Valley will lead the advancement of hospice, palliative and end-of-life care by:
- Being the most valued and preferred resource to patients, families and partners in the communities we serve.
- Embracing innovation and continual learning to deliver world class organizational and individual performance.
Our guiding principles for the delivery of exceptional care to everyone who needs us wherever they live are:
- Service - creating a care experience that exceeds ever changing expectations
- Teamwork - caring for each other with mutual respect & support
- Leadership - giving consistently more than what is expected with integrity, trust & accountability
- Respect - honoring inclusive, cultural relevant care
- Excellence - inspiring beyond accepted standards
- Commitment - making a difference with dedicated staff & volunteers