"Grandma would never have stayed with us and out of pain if not for your 'angels' in the nursing staff. We believe your services gave us more time to love her. We thank you and pray God blesses every one of you in a special way."
A Patient's Granddaughter
- December 3, 2013
- We're proud to serve in so many terrific communities and for the warm welcomes a...
Questions? Read More About Hospice
- What is it like to have Hospice Care?
Tell me more about hospice services in Catawba, Burke, Alexander, and Caldwell counties.
What about hospice in Lincoln, Iredell and Lake Norman?
- I've heard about hospice before. There are many misconceptions about hospice. Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) & Myths about Hospice article for those living in Catawba, Burke, Alexander, and Caldwell counties, or read the Hospice FAQ for Lincoln, Iredell & Lake Norman residents.
Asking For Hospice Sooner Leads To A Better Quality Of Life
Many people believe that hospice care is unavailable or inappropriate until the last days of a person's life. In fact, a great deal can be done many months earlier to improve quality of life. Don't wait. All you have to do is call us — we will take care of the rest.
Are you (or a loved one)...
- Facing a difficult diagnosis?
- Unaware or unsure of your choices?
- In need of a doctor to answer your questions?
- Unable to care for yourself at home?
- Wanting to stay home for as long as possible?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, call the Hospice team today. Our caregivers will provide the information you need to choose your health care options. The team works with you, your family, and your physician to coordinate your care. Our skilled professionals provide care wherever you call home.
- A specially trained hospice doctor and your personal doctor are always in charge of your care
- A hospice nurse comes to your home for regular visits, and on-call needs after hours
- A nurse assistant helps you with your personal care needs
- A social worker provides education, counseling, and links to community resources
- A chaplain is available for spiritual support and guidance
- A counselor can provide support for you and your family
- A volunteer provides companionship and assistance with many tasks
Each of our staff members are are dedicated to helping you and your family. For a detailed description of each team member, read an article about
Our Dedicated Team of Professionals Offers:
- Expert pain and symptom control
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Help with organizing your affairs
- Support for your caregiver
- Assistance with difficult issues
- Help with advance directives
Our Team Will Also:
- Provide necessary medical supplies
- Arrange for delivery of medical equipment
- Order and have delivered medicines for your illness
- Initiate therapies as needed
- Respond to your needs 24 hours a day
We handle all the details to include billing Medicare, Medicaid and/or your commercial insurance carrier. For those without insurance coverage, a flexible billing policy is available so that no one is ever denied care.
If you are wondering about hospice care for yourself or a loved one, it is likely that there are already services we can provide. Call the Admissions Department with your questions today at 828/466-0466, ext. 2379, or email our Admissions department for more information.