- December 3, 2013
- We're proud to serve in so many terrific communities and for the warm welcomes a...
Palliative Care & Hospice Foundation of Catawba Valley
The mission of the Foundation is to accept, manage and invest all charitable funds on behalf of Palliative CareCenter & Hospice of Catawba Valley (PCHCV).
The Primary Goal of the Foundation Is To:
- Ensure all people in our community, regardless of financial status, receive quality hospice and palliative care.
The Secondary Goals of the Foundation Are To:
- Support the ongoing, day-to-day work of PCHCV
- Solicit funding for future needs
Thirty years ago Palliative CareCenter & Hospice began working from the basement of a church. Building on a mission, “to provide quality care to enhance living,” the organization now serves more than 400 patients and their families daily. We are proud to say that no one has ever been denied care based upon ability to pay. That is because 100% of your generous donations go to support patient care directly and are not used to fund administrative expenses. Your gift will stay right here in your community, making it possible for us to continue our existing programs and develop new patient care services as needs arise.
Ways You Can Help: (Click links below to read more)
Ongoing Donation Options
- Honor gifts, tributes, and memorials
- Hospice Fund - support for patients without insurance coverage
- Building fund support
- Community fundraising efforts supporting PCHCV
Planned Giving Options
To mail a donation, send checks to:
Palliative Care & Hospice Foundation
3975 Robinson Road
Newton, NC 28658
Please make checks payable to the Palliative Care & Hospice Foundation.
If you would like more information on how you can help the Foundation, call Vice President of Foundation Mary Wesley at 828.466.0466, ext. 2143, or email email@example.com.